Oregon Taxi, LLC (“Oregon Taxi” or “we” or “us”) recognizes the need to protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to Oregon Taxi with respect to your access and use of Oregon Taxi’s website (www.oregontaxi.com) (the “Website”) or through Oregon Taxi’s mobile application (the Website and mobile application being collectively referred to as the “Applications”).
1. Protection of Your Information. We are accountable for the information in our custody. Therefore, when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, as required by applicable law.
2. Type and Purpose of Collection. We collect information at various points in the Applications. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
· Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Applications, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address, location data (which is anonymous) and the referring website (“Non-Personal Information”). We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how our customers use the Applications. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, we use “cookies”, which contains only certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Applications may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Applications may be limited.
· (b) Identifying Personal Information: To utilize some portions of the Applications, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following:
· To create your account;
· To process your orders;
· To send you an order confirmation;
· To render the services that you have required, including by means of geolocation;
· To administer your account;
· To send you Push notifications concerning your orders and your use of Oregon Taxi’s services and SMS messages for promotional purposes. You may cancel your subscription at any time by sending an SMS message from your cellphone to Diamond Taxi containing the word “STOP”, which cancellation will become effective within seven (7) days. You may also opt out of the Oregon Taxi Push notifications through your device;
· To establish a relationship with you;
· To anticipate and resolve problems with your service;
· To understand your needs and desires vis-à-vis the Applications; and
· To facilitate advertising or marketing campaigns as well as updating you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions. You may opt out of such notifications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. Further, we will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Applications, but may include, without limitation: (i) your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and the address where the taxi will have to pick you up; (ii) credit card information and charge history, as well as your “Air Miles” collector number, if you so desire; (iii) the user name for our taxi services if it is not yourself and the location where the taxi will have to pick up that user.
Additionally, Personal Information may be used and disclosed to the extent Oregon Taxi may deem reasonably necessary or to protect the rights, property or safety of any person or entity.
3. Right to Examine Information. You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to email@example.com. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law. In certain cases we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information (ex: if the information also pertains to the Personal Information of another user).
4. Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the Applications may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Applications may be limited.
5. Sharing Information. We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
(a) Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Applications, with whom we may share the information we have collected. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
(b) Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
(c) Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and aggregated information with third parties, including but not limited to for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
(d) Transactions: In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
6. External Links. The Applications contains links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
9. Persons Under 16. The Applications are not marketed toward persons under the age of 16. If Oregon Taxi discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 16, it will promptly delete such information.